Saturday 11 February 2017

Landsend Saturday open 11/2/17

Didn't do a blog on last weeks Winter league at Landsend cos I forgot. Not much to say anyway. I drew 25 on special, and spent the day loosing nearly everything I hooked. Didn't help when the only place I could get a bite was amongst the snags along the end bank and I'd basically lost them before I could do anything. Ended up landing just two carp and a a couple of silvers for 10lb and last but one in the section. That's my series over.
Back to today and it was bloody hard. It was clear after one hour that the top two would come from 11 and 13 as usual. If ya don't draw at that end of the lake you ain't got a chance. I had my first fish from peg 3 after over 3 hours and basically just scratched around for the very odd bite. Had one small carp and seven roach. With fifteen minutes to go it was clear I wouldn't come anywhere and not catch anything else  as long as I had a hole in my ass. So I packed up early. The few I had probably went just over 3lb. Didn't wait for the results. And with the rugby and football on I made a quick getaway. .

No comments:

Post a Comment