Monday 26 November 2018

Landsend winter league

I was looking forward to this as I had a very good series last year, so it was on the road nice and early to get a breakfast and into the draw early. I pulled out peg 42 on lake three. I was more than happy with as its been good for a while and I won the lake in the opening match last year from it. Well things weren't so good this time. To keep it short it was crap. With an hour to go all I had was 6 bits that was my silvers weight for 1-12. Then I managed to get one carp down the edge after dumping a pint of maggots in, that took my total to 9-10 for last but one in the section. All I did most of the day was watch Bob Gullick catch steadily from the start next to me. Strange thing was we were fishing exactly the same for a large part of the match and I couldn't buy a bite. That's fishing for you. Well that's my dropped point out of the way. 5 section wins required now.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment