Wednesday 4 August 2021

Sedges Wednesday open 4/8/21

 Off down to the Sedges today for the midweek open. Drew peg 14, a good draw. Decided to go for carp as a main attack and silvers if the carp didnt wanna play. Well it turns out the carp didnt wanna play. The guy to my right was catching them shallow, long lining, slapping, mugging, feeding, not feeding. Didnt seam to matter how he fished it he was hooking carp. I tried several different ways for a good three hours and didnt get a touch. They just cruised through without stopping. Only carp I had was one on the bomb after 30 minutes first chuck. Never had anothet touch on that. And one on the deck at 16m. The skimmer line was hopless with very few and they were small. 2 or 3 ounces when I got one. Was never gonna bother the scales much, so packed up with half hour to go. Got no idea what won it as I was gone before the scale went round. Very dissapointing and frustrating day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment