Saturday 14 January 2017

Landsend Saturday open 14/1/17

The weather forecast for this weekend was supposed to be terrible but was nowhere near as cold as expected when I left home. Got to the lakes nice and early only to find the cafe was close today. Bloody great. No food on me and only a bottle of water. I pulled out peg 15 which I thought was a half tidy draw. I won't bore you with any details as it fished terrible. 6 bites all day for one big skimmer and one carp. Also lost a foul hooked carp, but that was all for me. Packed up with 15 to go as I couldn't see any point t in sitting there to the end. Didn't get the results, but im guessing Beanie won as he was the only person catching. Was gonna go to Windmill tomorrow but think I'll give it a miss. Fed up of sitting In the cold scratching around for a couple of bites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment