Tuesday 14 March 2017

Acorn Tuesday cost cutter.

First match of my temporary retirement time lol, and thought I'd go here for the first time this year. Recent results have been poor so I wasn't expecting too much. Well that's exactly how it turned out. I drew peg two on the island. Started on pellet on top the shelf. But I was a bit worried as my pole kept creaking g from the damage from Sunday. Every time I shipped in or out the joint made a cracking noise. Sphinkter clenching time. Realy struggled to get any bites. Even though fish were patrolling the far side, they had no interest in feeding. After 2 hours I had one carp across plus's two F1's, and one good fish from my margin on 6 maggots. Then I went 3 hours with only one bite that produced an F1. Half hour to go I had another F1 across, then in the last 15 minute's I had four bites in the margin, only connecting with one on my last drop in for a very late good carp. Finished with 22-15. Not a good day at all. But it was pretty bad all around the lake. Today's winner was Ray Cooper on peg 31 with 51-4. Weigh sheet bellow. Not very exciting reading LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment