Sunday 5 June 2016

Hillview Craphole sunday open

Another lovely day weather wise was on the cards so I decided to give Hillview yet another try. Every time I go there it fishes crap and today was no different. In fact it's the worst I've seen there. Yet again almost every peg on the venue was in use with 2 comps and about 15 pleasure anglers already fishing when I got to my peg. Drew peg64 on canal 2. Never fished that canal before so all I could do was follow my instinct. Won't bother boring you with rig details as I caught next to nothing on all rigs, all baits and every possible spot I could pick in my peg. Tipped about 12lb back with 45 minutes left after having less than 3lb in the last 2 hours I fished. Don't know any results as I was gone before the wiegh in. Fair to say I won't be wasting any more fuel going to that craphole again as long as I got a hole in my ass. Probably the worst venue I've had the displeasure of fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment